Friday, April 22, 2016

TRAVELING : RELAXED STAY AT FRII BALI ECHO BEACH

In this brief post, I’d like to share my experience exploring Canggu area, Bali and also staying at the cozy Frii Bali Echo Beach Hotel, Canggu.

For you who happen to be unfamiliar with Canggu, let me give you quick look at it. 
Canggu is a coastal village and 10 km beach on the south coast of Bali, Indonesia. 
It lies approximately 10 kilometers north of the hustle and bustle of Kuta and present a much more relaxing atmosphere of dining, cultural and beach activities.

It is super easy to spot on FriiBali Echo Beach Hotel. I can instantly recognize this hotel building by its different ‘look & feel’ from other existing buildings around it. The hotel has the rustic concept with the dominant wood and Expose brick for the interior. All of the design aspects are harmoniously sync with the nature.

Entering my hotel room situated in the basement , I can describe a simple yet comfortable nuances thanks to the wood and white shades of exposed brick that become the signature of this hotel. My most favorite part of the  hotel is the direct access to the pool for each of the rooms. I think that’s definitely an A+. 

In addition to the pool , Frii Bali Eco Beach Hotel has a rooftop bar called Seduction Rooftop Bar & Lounge , where we could see the 360 degrees view of the beach Eco Beach. Besides being used for dining area, the bar is often packed with guests who want to see the awaited breathtaking view of Bali’s Sunset. 
Anyway, the  hotel is located quite close to the beach Canggu Eco Beach, approximately 1.5 km , so for you beach lovers, you can reach this ‘it place’ easily by walking.  
Overall, my trip to Bali Eco Beach Hotel Frii is very remarkable to me, and I would certainly want to come back to this place again. 

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

mrdemsy

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

MRDEMSY

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mr Demsy - Men's Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle
Maira Gall