Saturday, June 4, 2016

SHOPPING : CONTEMPORARY AESTHETIC DENIM JACKET BY ACNE STUDIO SS16


Acne Studio denim Jacket for their SS 2016 is one of my must have item! and also one of my wish list.

Why i adore denim jacket from Acne Studio so much? I love the finishing details in this jacket as it is very edgy and also the whole designs accentuate the contemporary designs.

UNFORTUNATELY! i tried to search my dream denim jacket from Acne Studio online but too bad it is already sold out :'( so if anyone of you know where to buy this.. please don't hesitate to comment in this article comment box ^^



3 comments

  1. Thank you for such a nice article. I will link back from my blog to your
    article. I would like to add a point as well. Hormonal imbalances in females, and excessive
    degrees of testosterone in men, may bring about stomach
    acne.

    ReplyDelete

© Mr Demsy - Men's Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle
Maira Gall